Interpreters provide our clients with the immediate ability to communicate beyond language boundaries. La Fuente provides linguists who are fluent in their native language and English. Each interpreter has their own area of expertise and all interpreters are matched to meet the needs of the client in the medical, business or legal arenas.
- Contact La Fuente to request an interpreter. Either call us or complete the Interpreter Request Form to outline your requirements.
- An interpreter is assigned to the event. The interpreter is briefed on the event. A conference call is set up if necessary to discuss any needs, issues or other pertinent information.
- The interpreter conducts the event in accordance with the requirement and reports back to La Fuente. The client and the interpreter are given an Interpreter Feedback Form which both will complete. This form is necessary to obtain feedback on the success of the event and serves as a quality tool for La Fuente.
- La Fuente follows up with the client and interpreter to monitor satisfaction and service levels.
- The client is invoiced for the event.
Service estimates are provided upon review of the event. Services are generally provided at an hourly rate, and charged in 15-minute increments, plus travel/mileage expenses. Service rates vary per hour depending on the language, technical difficulty and availability of interpreters. Whenever possible, interpretation should be scheduled at least one week in advance. Interpreters can be made available on short notice (less than 48 hours) for an additional fee. Same day cancellations are billed for the amount of time scheduled.
We are a member of the American Translators Association and Michigan Interpreter and Translation Network, among other state and national associations. We utilize certified translators and interpreters to provide the highest quality language services.
24/7 Telephone interpretation services in over 144 languages. See Request Telephone Interpreting.
Our staff, with dedicated expert linguists certified by the American Translator’s Association, is very capable of adapting or creating “in language” campaigns for client’s products and communications to reflect the unique linguistic and cultural characteristics of their target markets. Clients rely on La Fuente Consulting to deliver on time communications that will be effective and produce their desired results.
Translation/Localization – La Fuente has the capability to produce multi-lingual, multi-cultural versions of our clients’ documents, marketing/communications and training materials, websites and other materials that will increase communication with employees, customers and the marketplace.
Translation is much more that just taking words and putting them into another language. It’s about understanding the essence of what is being said and selecting the most appropriate vocabulary. It also involves understanding two different grammatical systems and providing a an accurate representation of the original (source language). Language professionals create a well-worded and natural-sounding document, rather than an awkward literal translation.
- Receive the source document; review it quickly to gain understanding of the project, requirement and timelines.
- The quote is accepted, project is then assigned to a translator expert experienced in the subject matter.
- The translation is completed and assigned to a proofreader/editor to assure that nothing has been missed and that the translation honors and is accurate with the source document.
- Translation is edited and if necessary, an additional review is conduct by our quality committee.
- The document is sent to the client as indicated and in the format requested. LaFuente will confirm receipt.
- LaFuente works in both PC & MAC platforms using Illustrator, In design and other print and multimedia software programs, to provide you with exact duplicates of your source materials.
Cost estimates are provided upon review of the document. Estimates may be provided on a per-word, per-page or project basis. Price is dependent on technical difficulty, number of revisions requested by the customer, and rush charges.
- Website translation and localization
- Script writing and translation
- Voice over narration
- PPT in any language
- Training and product manuals
- Post production
- DVD & CD authoring, editing and duplication
La Fuente has the capability to service ANY language world-wide.